A&A Children's Academy- Kindergarten Teacher
Class size: 7 students
Location: 6725 SW 21st St, Miami, FL 33155
Phone: (305) 266-5252
Contact person: Aurora Gonzalez (owner/director)
Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Miami Children's Museum (ECI) is hiring Teachers and Assistant Teachers
Associate Degree and 18 credits on Early Childhood Education is required.
Please email resume to Betty Aguiar-Perez, email@example.com.
TEACHERS (PreK-2 & VPK) (Homestead)
Bilingual personnel A+, however must possess a strong emphasis in speaking and writing English properly. Fax Resume to 305-248-1948 or email your resume to Mrs.Suny Marti at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accredited Preschool in Homestead is seeking a certified teachers for PreK-2 and VPK class. Must possess a charming, nurturing and passion driven personality. Exp'd in Early Childhood, observations, Developmental Appropriate Practices. Multi-tasking skills and team player a must. English Req/Bilingual A+. PT position.
* FCCPC (CDA)- working on it may apply.
* 45 DCF Hours
* One (1) or more years experience working in early childhood.
* FBI/FDLE/Local Background Screening
* CPR/First Aid Certified
* Health physical and/or negative TB test.
* Excellent Communication skills; oral and written
* Committed to being involved in center activities
* Lesson Plan experience, Newsletters etc.
* Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality relating to children, families, staff and center issues while performing duties as well as outside of the center.
* Responsible for Supervising the children at all times.
* Responsible for the care and use of materials and equipment to keep replacement of items to a minimum.
* Responsible for daily checklist for classroom and playgrounds.
* Responsible for portfolio and developmental assessments.
* Responsible for lesson plans, newsletters, daily logs, incident forms, and all other classroom forms.
* Responsible for classroom inventory list.
* Responsible for maintaining all areas of the center clean and not excluding to clean classroom, bathrooms, playgrounds, etc. if needed.
* Responsible for practicing hand washing procedures with children and proper table cleaning procedure.
Must be able to handle all accidents, incidents and emergencies at any time in a calm manner.
* Teacher reports directly to the Owner and/or Center Director in charge of teaching staff.
* Teacher supervises children at all times.
* Teacher must attend monthly staff meeting and staff trainings.
* Must complete 30 in-service hours annually.
* Performs other duties as assigned by administration.
* Hours may be changed to accommodate coverage of staff/child ratio.
* Should be educated on policies and procedures (DCF, Quality Counts, NAEYC, APPLE)
* Should be a member of a professional organization.
* Excellent communication skills & Organization.
* Creative and project approach A+.
Full-time preschool teacher at our school site, Academir Preschool, located at 11980 S.W. 8th Street.
The following is a list of minimum requirements needed in order for any applicant to be considered:
- Part I Child Care Facility 30 hour Training Requirement
- Part II child Care Facility 10 hour Training Requirement
- Speak English
We kindly request that all interested applicants contact Rolando Mir at (305) 479-1449 or apply in person at the address listed above.
Jack & Jill Children's Center
Loving & nuturing Teacher Assistant needed! Applicants are required to have:
- A.S. / B.A. in Early Childhood Ed or related field
- Minimum of a National C.D.A.
- Minimum 1 year experience
Please contact or email resume to Ms. Darnita.
- Child Care Discounts
- Great Medical and retirement benefits
- Free Employee Lunch
- Scholarship for Continuing Education
KinderCare is an Early Learning school that takes care of children from Infants through Pre-kindergarten. We are a learning center, not a daycare, so we are looking for dedicated teachers.
We need people with the following:
- be available 45 hours per week ("'full time"), Monday-Friday
- have flexible hours (we are open from 7a.m. to 6:30p.m.; you must be available at any time to meet the needs of the class you are hired for)
- must speak clear English
- must be able to read and write in English (no exceptions; we teach only in English)
- You must have your own transportation
Please do not call. All interested applicants must come in person to our school to fill out an application in person. We do not accept faxed or emailed resumes.
Summer Day Camp Positions Available
The South Dade YMCA Family Center is looking for outgoing and energetic individuals who are interested in working with youth ages 5-12 during our exciting summer day camp!
The South Dade YMCA operates camp Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. – 6 p.m., from June 9 – August 15.
- Explorer Camp
- Science Camp
- Sports Camp
- Teen Camp
Applicants can apply by completing an application using the links provided and emailing it to Katie Watkins or stopping by the Y.
Miami-Dade County Public Schools
Head Start Program -
Applications are currently being accepted for the following full time positions:
Infant and Toddler Center Director
Early Head Start Assistant and Associate Educator
Early Head Start Family Intervention and
Parent Outreach Specialist
Head Start Assistant and Associate Educator
Head Start Family Intervention and Outreach Specialist
Federal Head Start Act, all employees hired in these positions must possess specific certification credentials. Information regarding these requirements can be obtained by clicking on the following:
To apply, click on http://jobs.dadeschools.net
or contact Ms. Sharon Hire-Miller at (305) 995-7237
We are looking for energetic individuals within the education department that are looking for P/T and F/T jobs in the preschool field. We are looking for student teachers that are in the Early Childhood program at MDC, currently working towards their AA or Bachelor’s degree. The requirements are as follow:
Experience with curriculum development and implementation Early Childhood Education experience CDA, Staff Credentials, and CPR Actively working towards - AA or Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education Strong communication skills, MUST speak English
To apply, please contact.
Jannet De Toro
300 NW 28th Ave
Miami, Florida 33125
Fun Club, A Place For Kids/ Melrosh Academy
We want to offer you a great environment to complete your volunteer hours. You will also have the opportunity to be part of our substitute list. Also, maybe even become a permanent teacher in our facility.
You only need:
- Team building and supervisory skills
- Analytical and problem solving
- Able to make decisions
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Time management and teaching skills
- Flexible schedule
We are located at: 6710 SW 80th Street Miami FL, 33143
(305)669-1700 / Fax (305)424-2949
The primary goal of our preschool program is to instill a love for learning in children. Our program consists of a developmentally appropriate curriculum. We strive to enhance social, emotional, physical and intellectual growth in young children. We provide each child a warm environment that encourages the development of socialization skills, independence, and a positive self-image. Our program fosters curiosity; creativity and self-esteem by taking into account the children’s abilities and interests.
Fun Club is also APPLE and Gold Seal accredited.
Send your resume to:
Pre-School Teacher Assistant
Pre-School Teacher Assistant responsible for providing a safe and developmentally appropriate pre-school program in accordance to NAEYC and funding sources guidelines Following is a sample of the responsibilities that are fully detailed in the job description provided at the time of the interview.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a developmentally appropriate preschool program.
- Assist in the supervision of children in the program
- Assist in the maintenance of Health, Safety and Nutrition
- Assists in the communication with parents and members of the community
- Assist in the maintenance of program administration
- Demonstrates sensitivity and respect towards persons of different cultural, ethnic, and socio-economic backgrounds
- Perform other related duties as required
The incumbent in this position requires a minimum of High School Diploma or GED; Passing required background screening, and 50 hours of training from the Department of Children and Families within six month of employment. Have a Child Development Associate (CDA) credential; or be enrolled in a CDA credential program that will be completed within 2 years; or have an associate or baccalaureate degree (in any area) or be enrolled in a program leading to such a degree. Bilingual English/Spanish a must.
For further information please contact:
Ms. Susan Gonzalez
(305) 627- 5111 (office)
(305) 900-9587 (cell)
Student Teachers Internship
Miami Gardens Elementary 4444 N. W 195th Street, Miami Gardens, FL 33055
Looking for student Teachers/ Interns to work in our Afterschool Academic Achievers Academy for the 2013-2014 school year!!
*At least 60 credits
*Be enrolled in an education program
*Monday-Thursday 3-6:30 pm | Fridays 3-4:30pm Flexible hourly schedule!!
For further information please contact:
Ms. Susan Gonzalez
(305) 627- 5111 (office)
(305) 900-9587 (cell)
Maternity Substitute Teacher:
St. Thomas Episcopal Parish School located in Miami Florida is seeking a full time experienced preferred, Maternity Substitute for a Sr. Preschool Associate teacher position. This opportunity is perfect for an energetic and enthusiastic person who has a passion for teaching and enriching the lives of children.
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Education and state certification is strongly preferred
- HighScope curriculum experience preferred
- Strong written and communication skills
- Nurturing attitude
February - May
Our Lead and Assistant Teachers work together to:
- Develop lesson plans with Lead Teacher
- Meet the individual needs of the children
- Interact with the children to support play, exploration, and learning
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Communicate appropriately and professionally with fellow staff
- Use assessment tools
- Demonstrate knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- Participate in staff and training meetings
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources at: email@example.com
Mickey Academy is a new and well-established childcare center and we are looking for childcare teachers and paraprofessionals to create a successful early childhood experience for children from 3 months to five years old.
This is a permanent position and you will be taking care of children aged 3 months to 5 years. Your duties will include planning and implementing and evaluating high quality curriculum and assisting the daycare owner with providing high quality care.
We offer reasonable salary and a positive, healthy, fun working environment .To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be reviewing the resumes, and forwarding the potential applicants to the owner.
- 2 openings for director with a director credential from DCF and an Associate degree or higher
- 1 opening for a VPK teacher with a VPK credential
- 2 openings for a preschool/daycare teacher with a staff credential from DCF. 2 openings for afterschool tutors
- Ensures compliance with Department of Children and Families regulations for Pre-School classrooms
- Establishes a classroom environment that reflects the cultures of the families enrolled in the program
- Integrates all educational aspects of science, math and technology into the curriculum
- Assists in planning developmentally appropriate activities and lesson plans
- Prepares classroom books, based on family information, children's interests and ongoing classroom projects
- Maintains anecdotal records on children's growth and development and shares informatio with parents during parent conferences held twice annually
- Develops Documentation Panels
- Organizes and maintains the classroom environment, focusing on materials in each learning center
- Attends staff meetings, staff professional development training, workshops, conferences and classes
- Maintains confidentiality about children and their families
- Performs other duties as assigned
Skills / Requirements
- Two (2) years of college with coursework in Early Childhood Education from a regionally accredited institution and two (2) years of experience in early childhood setting
- CDA certificate /Completion of Department of Children and Families 45-hour training.
- Successful completion of DCF background checks.
- Knowledge of early childhood education programs and techniques
- Knowledge of child development theory and practice
- Knowledge of science, mathematics and/or technology
- Knowledge of applicable safety procedures
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Strong competency skills in English (speaking ,reading, and writing)
- Records maintenance skills
- Ability to evaluate, design, and implement curriculum, testing, and/or teaching methodologies
- Ability to provide activities for children that encourage healthy growth, exercise control and maintain classroom discipline, and provide a supportive and caring environment for children
- Ability to develop and present educational programs and/or workshops, and persuade and influence others
- Ability to work well in a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural environment with students, faculty and staff
St. Thomas Episcopal Parish School located in Miami Florida is seeking a full time experienced Activities Director who will be responsible for the supervision of our Afterschool Sports, Private Coaching, Day Camps, and Summer Camp Programs.
The Activities Director will be responsible for the hiring, mentoring and managing of those programs and employees. . This opportunity is perfect for an energetic and enthusiastic person who has a passion for teaching, sports and enriching the lives of children.
St. Thomas Episcopal Parish School offers a complete benefits package for all full-time employees including health insurance, dental insurance, disability and 403 (b) plan through TIAA – CREF.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a school, social or recreational program with a strong knowledge of coaching, in a wide variety of sports
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organization/follow-through skills
- Strong interpersonal/management skills
- Strong computer skills
- Articulates a clear vision and provides leadership
- Promotes a positive work environment and engenders camp director’s enthusiasm
- Organizes tasks and manages time effectively
- Completes paperwork and summaries in a timely manor
- Monday-Friday 12:30- 5:30 pm (or later when games are held)
- Saturday 9:00-1:00 (when games are held)
- August through June
Please send cover letter and resume to Human Resources email@example.com