Learning Beyond the Classroom
Your college experience is more than what you learn in the classroom. Student organizations allow you to build relationships with other students who are passionate about education and help you sharpen your leadership skills.
- Strong emphasis in academic excellence (conventions)
- Enhancing the quality of the school's educational program
- Promoting a the field of Education in the community
- Encouraging members to be positive role models.
- Participation in Community service events
- Building networking in/out of the college
Dr. Thomas Uhle
Professor Rebecca Sanchez
- Recognizing scholarship and excellence in education
- Promoting the development and dissemination of worthy educational ideas and practices
- Enhancing the continuous growth and leadership of its diverse membership
- Fostering inquiry and reflection on significant educational issues
- Maintaining a high degree of professional fellowship
- Students are invited to join based on their GPA
Dr. Laurie Gach
Dr. Jasmine Diaz
- CEC advocates for appropriate governmental policies
- Sets professional standards
- Provides professional development
- Advocates for individuals with exceptionalities
- Helps professionals obtain resources for effective professional practice.
Our MDC SOE CEC Student Chapter is #1210.
Dr. Oneyda Paneque
Dr. Raul Escarpio