These quick courses offer a targeted workout in just 20 minutes and are free to members of our fitness and wellness centers.
|Fitness Center Courses, Room G139
||Mondays, 12:30 p.m.-12:50 p.m.
|Guts 'n' Butts
||Tuesdays, 12:30 p.m. - 12:50 p.m.
||Tuesdays, 5 p.m. - 5:20 p.m.
||Thursdays, 12:30 p.m. - 12:50 p.m.
||Thursdays, 5 p.m. - 5:20 p.m.
|Wellness Center Courses, Room G110
||Tuesdays, 5:30 - 5:50 p.m.
||Thursdays, 5:30 - 5:50 p.m.
Notice: Blast Fitness sessions are subject to cancellation without notice between the dates of August 12 - 16 and August 19 - 23.
Assessments and Training
Free to all members, assessments, consultations and tailored training help you get started on your "Shark Fit for Life Fitness and Wellness Program."
- Manual Health/Fitness Assessment – A trainer will evaluate your ideal weight, resting heart rate, target heart rate, blood pressure, body composition, muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, and cardiovascular fitness.
- Exercise Prescription – Get a training program tailored to your fitness needs and goals, designed by one of the centers' trainers.
- Nutrition Consultation – Using a week-long log of your food and drink consumption, a trainer can make recommendations and meal plans that will help you improve your nutrition and manage your weight. This service is offered at the Wellness Center/Human Performance Lab.
- Equipment Orientation – Learn how to properly operate cardio and weight equipment and receive instructions on proper technique and posture. This service is offered on a group or individual basis.
- Shark Fit Events – Put yourself to the test. These grueling events offer our members a chance to challenge their strength, agility and endurance.