Business and Community
Miami Dade College is the place where our diverse community comes together. With eight campuses reaching out across the county, MDC boasts the largest and most diverse student body in the nation. We offer over 200 major programs of study, and most graduates of these programs remain here and contribute to the local economy. Over 6,000 employees make us one of Miami Dade County’s top ten largest employers. There is no better place to connect with the local economy than at Miami Dade College.
Miami Dade College is uniquely positioned to initiate and develop partnerships with businesses, nonprofits, and other educational institutions. Every year, thousands of our students volunteer at agencies throughout the community, and these relationships create lasting bonds. We live the motto that “opportunity changes everything.”
- Community Agency Information - Community sites which allow Miami Dade College students to go in and work on- site for service-learning experiences.
- Cultura del Lobo - Their mission is to produce and present the newest, most challenging contemporary works that explore both the uniqueness of different cultures and how they interact with one another.
- Employer Hub - Register now to recruit candidates from our institution. Search by GPA, area of study, graduation date and more. Built-in tools even allow you to brand your campaign and videoconference with candidates.
- Get2MDC - Find driving directions as well as 4 alternative methods to get to the Miami Dade College campus of your choice.
- Job Opportunities - Interested in a career path in academia? MDC offers many interesting full-time and part-time positions covering a wide spectrum of disciplines in both the instructional and non-instructional fields.
- Libraries - Provides access to collections, resources, services and facilities in support of the Miami Dade College’s purposes and educational programs for students.
- Miami Book Fair International - The most respected literary event in the country, drawing 250 premier authors, 300 of the world's renowned publishing houses and booksellers, and half a million fairgoers.
- Miami International Film Festival - The Miami International Film Festival (MIFF) is the gateway for International and Ibero-American film. MIFF plays a leading role in maintaining and further enriching film culture in South Florida.
- Minority and Small Business Enterprise - The Minority and Small Business Enterprise (MSBE) Office is committed to encouraging the utilization of minority, small and local businesses.
- Vendor opportunities - Information for businesses that are interested in offering business services to Miami Dade College.