Miami Dade College boosts the financial outlook throughout South Florida, a recent study shows.
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden and MDC President Dr. Eduardo J. Padrón at MDC
- MDC Professor-in-Residence and former Spanish Minister of Defense Carme Chacón Piqueras, President Padrón and Carmen Lomellin, U.S. Ambassador to the OAS
- President Padrón with Dominican Republic first lady Cándida Montilla de Medina and José Andrés Sánchez Aybar, rector of the Universidad del Caribe, who presented Padrón with an honorary doctorate
- President Padrón, Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen and Congressman Mario Díaz-Balart at MDC
- President Padrón and Dr. Toyoshi Satow, chancellor of J.F. Oberlin University (Japan) and president of the International Association of University Presidents
Across the nation, Miami Dade College ranks No. 1 in producing associate degrees and awarding degrees to minorities and Hispanics.
New exhibitions honor the rich history of MDC’s National Historic Landmark Freedom Tower.
For the sixth year in a row, MDC makes the list of ‘Great Colleges to Work For.’
Outstanding professors receive Endowed Teaching Chairs for their exceptional work.