Congratulations on completing your Associate in Arts degree at Miami Dade College!
Are you aware of the Bachelor’s Degrees we have available for Today’s In-Demand Jobs? For more information, click here.
Featured Scholarships for Transfer Students
MDC Board of Trustees Scholarship
- Deadline: Please check with your campus’ financial aid office
- Scholarship Amount: $5,000
TheDream.US Scholarship Program
- Deadline: February 15, 2016
- Scholarship Amount: Up to a maximum of $12,500 for an associate’s degree and $25,000 for a bachelor’s degree
HSF General College Scholarships
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
Tau Sigma National Honor Society
If you choose to complete your Bachelor’s degree outside Miami Dade College, the next step is to search for a four-year institution that will be the best fit for you. While there are many steps involved in making your final decision, some of the transfer scholarship resources you will find at four-year institutions here in the state of Florida are listed below.
Public Four-Year Institutions
Private Four-Year Institutions
- Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) if you have not done so already. www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Search and apply for third party scholarships. These scholarships are mobile, meaning you can take them to whatever school you are attending. It’s a great way to help pay for additional expenses (i.e. books, housing, etc.). We have a private scholarship listing on our website, click here. Additionally, free scholarship search engines also make finding these scholarship opportunities easy, click here.