Associate in Arts with a pathway to a degree in Criminal Justice Administration
The Associate in Arts with a pathway to a degree in Criminal Justice Administration prepares you with the skills to enter into the field of criminal justice and enhance your ability to be hired in non-sworn, local, state, federal agencies, and private sector entry-level positions. You will also develop a strong educational foundation that enables you to seek upper-division degrees.
- Juvenile Justice
- Private Security
- Law Enforcement
- Probation and Parole
- Detention Centers
- Community-based Intervention programs
About the Program
The Associate in arts degree, is a transferable preparing you for upper-division studies. Such as our Bachelor of Applied Science in Public Safety Management. Additionally, students wishing to attend law school may find the Associate in Arts degree an important first step toward achieving their goal.
- Prospective students must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Prospective students must fill out an MDC admissions application.
- Prospective students must take the placement test.
- Prospective students end with a visit to the new student center for orientation and advisement.