Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS)
For information regarding this assessment, please contact the Testing Department listed below.
||Examinees must be checked-in and seated by the time scheduled in order to begin the test. Examinees will then have adequate time to finish the test in a reasonable period or within the Testing Office Hours of Operation.
Auxiliary Aids and Modifications:
Under certain circumstances, arrangements for auxiliary aids and modifications are permissible. The College makes every reasonable effort to ensure equal access to educational opportunities and experiences for candidates with documented disabilities. These services can include:
- Sign language interpreters
- Adaptive or assistive technology
- Note takers
- and more
An ACCESS representative can help eligible candidates identify and arrange for accommodations that ensure success.
Instructions for Auxiliary Aids and Modifications:
- Candidate sends documentation to test vendor.
- Test vendor evaluates the candidate's documentation.
- Test vendor determines the candidate's test accommodations.
- Test vendor informs candidate of accommodations and schedules test.
- Test vendor informs Testing Center of candidate's accommodations and sends test materials for test day.
MDC administers the test at: