PERT - Test Prep Options at Hialeah Campus
Miami Dade College students must confirm that alternative remediation has occurred since their first PERT attempt. Test Prep options for the second PERT attempt include, but are not limited to, taking a practice or diagnostic test, attendance at workshops and grant programs, receiving tutorial assistance, enrolling in special courses (e.g. VPI, EDU, LER 030), and/or receiving laboratory support services.
Available Preparation/Remediation Options for the PERT
- CPT/PERT Algebra Review (Continuing Education, 1800 Building Suite 200; 305-237-8780)
- CPT/PERT Verbal Review (Continuing Education, 1800 Building Suite 200; 305-237-8780)
- www.myfoundationslab.com (use Course ID: XL11-41VX-501Z-6QH2; Access code cost $33)
Instructions for My Foundations Lab
TO GET STARTED:
- Go to www.myfoundationslab.com
- Click on REGISTER (STUDENT)
- Select NO, my course doesn’t require an ID, hit Next
- Select No, I need to buy access, hit Next
- Choose 10 weeks for the length of access, hit Next
- Purchase price should be $33, click on No under Pearson Education account, hit Next
- When prompted use course ID: XL11-41VX-501Z-6QH2
HOW IT WORKS:
- Follow the steps under TO GET STARTED to set up your account
- Once you have signed in, take the Pretest Diagnostic
- After the diagnostic test, you will work through the specific areas that you can improve upon
- When you feel ready, take the post-test diagnostic to gauge your improvement
- Print out and bring a copy of assignments showing your work to the Testing Center in room 1225 when you are ready to take the PERT PERT
PERT Practice Exam - Miami Dade College’s Pre Placement Preparation (3P’s) test is a FREE online practice test that simulates the PERT.
Note: Access is temporary unavailable for students who received an MDID# on or after June 23, 2016.
3Ps via Measured Success:
• To access 3Ps, you need a
• If you forgot your password,
click here to reset it.