Tuyo Presents New Orleans-Inspired Menu for Miami Spice
Tuyo, Miami Dade College’s Culinary Institute’s rooftop restaurant, will prepare a New Orleans inspired- menu for Miami Spice.
The special three-course meal will be offered for $39.The promotion will run from August 1 to September 30—from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.—Tuesdays through Saturdays.
The menu will include Oyster Po' Boy with Crystal Hot Sauce Mignonette, Worcestershire Braised Beef Brisket on Petite Filet Mignon with Boulangere Potatoes, Bananas Foster and Bread Pudding.
For more information, call 305-237-3200.
More Briefing Articles
- American Association Of Community Colleges Honors MDC With Advancing Diversity Award
- Founding Member Of The Reporter Lands Full-Time Job As Multimedia/Data Producer At The Miami Herald
- Freedom Tower Exhibit Explores Theoretical Structure Of Magical Realism
- Miami Book Fair International Preview Events Scheduled At The Koubek Center
- Miami Culinary Institute Receives $5,000 Scholarship Donation
- North Campus Student Life Department To Host Club Rush Event
- Parking Decals and MDC ID’s Available At Student Life Department
- Rolando Montoya Appointed To The South Florida Workforce Investment Board
- S.A.V.E Program Helps Students Save Money On Textbooks
- The Koubek Center at Miami Dade College Opens