MDC To Celebrate Constitution Day With Event At Freedom Tower
Miami Dade College will celebrate the 226th anniversary of the signing of the Constitution with an event September 17 at 5:30 p.m. at the Freedom Tower, 600 Biscayne Blvd.
Judges, elected officials, attorneys, military veterans, and other leaders will be reading sections of the constitution to the community.
Constitution Day, also known as Citizenship day, was created to celebrate America's citizens and in honor of a historic event, which protects our rights and liberties.
The event is free and open to the public.
More Briefing Articles
- Continuing Education Receives Grant for Adult Education
- IFE-ILE Dance and Music Company To Perform at IAC In Celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month
- Kendall Campus Provides English Training For Brazilian Teachers
- MDC Alumni Wins $4,000 Merit Scholarship To Attend Cornell University
- MDC Museum of Art + Design Inaugurates New Alumni Exhibition Series
- MDC’s Physician Assistant Program Earns Top Honors At National Medical Challenge Bowl
- Nature Days Every Second Saturday Of The Month At The Environmental Center At Kendall Campus
- New Water Bottle Fillers Installed At North and Wolfson
- Parking Decals and MDC ID’s Available At Student Life Department
- The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) brings National Preparedness Month to all MDC Campuses
- Volunteer Note Takers Sought To Help Students With Disabilities