MDC Professor Awarded Fulbright Grant To Teach Law Courses In India
Wolfson Campus professor, Danixia Cuevas, has been awarded a Fulbright Scholar Grant to lecture at the National Law University in New Delhi, India during the 2013-14 academic year.
Cuevas, a graduate of Rutgers University-Douglass College and Rutgers University of Law, will teach business law courses at NLU; implementing collaborative learning methods in her classrooms with emphasis on service learning principles and the legal system.
At Miami Dade College, she teaches paralegal and pre-law students. Cuevas has previously been awarded an MDC Endowed Teaching Chair.
The 2013-14 Fulbright Scholar program will include approximately 1,100 U.S. faculty and professionals who will travel abroad.
More Briefing Articles
- Business Seminar at InterAmerican Campus
- Clash of the Clubs at North Campus
- Dolphin Legend Dan Marino’s Son To Kick Off National Disability Awareness Month
- Emerging Artists Student Choreography Dance Concert
- Florez Tabbed As New Director Of International Student Services At Wolfson Campus
- McCune Selected As New Student Life Director At Wolfson Campus
- MDC Gallery North Features Work Of Venezuelan Artist Jorge Dager
- North Campus To Host College Transfer Fair on Oct. 24
- USC Theater Professor To Speak At Kendall Campus
- Wolfson Campus To Host MIA Animation Conference And Festival