USC Theater Professor To Speak At Kendall Campus
The Kendall Campus Theater Department will host a seminar with Oliver Mayer, an associate professor of dramatic writing at the USC School of Theater, on Oct. 15.
The event will be held at the Kendall Campus, 11011 SW 104th St, in Room M113 at 12 p.m.
Mayer is a well-known playwright nationwide. Throughout his career, Mayer’s goal in playwriting has been to create a new definition of ourselves based on seeing and feeling lost parts of our history.
The event is free and open to the public.
More Briefing Articles
- Business Seminar at InterAmerican Campus
- Clash of the Clubs at North Campus
- Dolphin Legend Dan Marino’s Son To Kick Off National Disability Awareness Month
- Emerging Artists Student Choreography Dance Concert
- Florez Tabbed As New Director Of International Student Services At Wolfson Campus
- McCune Selected As New Student Life Director At Wolfson Campus
- MDC Gallery North Features Work Of Venezuelan Artist Jorge Dager
- MDC Professor Awarded Fulbright Grant To Teach Law Courses In India
- North Campus To Host College Transfer Fair on Oct. 24
- Wolfson Campus To Host MIA Animation Conference And Festival