Wolfson Campus To Host MIA Animation Conference And Festival
Wolfson Campus, 300 N.E. Ave., will host the 3rd edition of the MIA Animation Conference and Festival on October 19 and 20.
The conference, which focuses on computer animation, gaming, visual effects and motion graphics, film, web design and visual arts, will be on the first and second floor of building eight from noon to 6 p.m. on both days.
MDC students can attend the conference free of charge. Professionals from companies like Disney’s Pixar, and Universal will be there.
Everyone must register online at www. Miaanimation.com to participate.
More Briefing Articles
- Business Seminar at InterAmerican Campus
- Clash of the Clubs at North Campus
- Dolphin Legend Dan Marino’s Son To Kick Off National Disability Awareness Month
- Emerging Artists Student Choreography Dance Concert
- Florez Tabbed As New Director Of International Student Services At Wolfson Campus
- McCune Selected As New Student Life Director At Wolfson Campus
- MDC Gallery North Features Work Of Venezuelan Artist Jorge Dager
- MDC Professor Awarded Fulbright Grant To Teach Law Courses In India
- North Campus To Host College Transfer Fair on Oct. 24
- USC Theater Professor To Speak At Kendall Campus