Hispanic Scholarship Fund/Wells Fargo Scholarship Available
The Hispanic Scholarship Fund/Wells Fargo Scholarship is available to provide financial resources to assist outstanding Latino students.
In order to apply, students must be of Hispanic heritage with U.S. Citizenship or be a legal permanent resident.
Applicants must also apply for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA), be transferring to a four-year institution during the 2014-2015 academic year, and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher.
Deadline to apply is Jan. 20, 2014; no essay is required to apply.
For more information visit http://hsf.net/en/scholarships/programs/hsf-wells-fargo-scholarship
More Briefing Articles
- Engineers for a Sustainable World to Meet at InterAmerican Campus
- Gallery North presents Horacio Silva: Naturalezas
- InterAmerican Campus Celebrates Veteran's Day With A Commemoration
- InterAmerican Campus Presents “Money Management: Actions You Can Take Today” Workshop
- Miami Dade College Foundation Selects New Leaders
- Miami Dade College’s Hialeah Campus PTK Members Receive Distinguished Recognition
- New York Times Columnist/Award-Winning Author To Kick Off MDC Journalism Speaker Series
- President Dr. Eduardo Padrón Is Honored With The Good Scout Award
- Spokeo Connections Scholarship Available
- Spring Registration Now Available For The Public
- The School of Nursing at MDC Medical Campus Honored by the Florida Nurses Association
- Wolfson Campus Welcomes New Director Of Take Stock In Children