The School of Nursing at MDC Medical Campus Honored by the Florida Nurses Association
Twelve nursing faculty and administrators from Miami Dade College’s Medical Campus’ Benjamin Leon School of Nursing were selected as part of the Florida Nurses Association 2013 Class of Great 100 Nurses.
This years recognition was selected in three categories: administration, community, and education.
Amy Pettigrew and Lenore Yates were selected in the administration category.
Doris Edwards, Bonnie Hammack and Connie Miller were picked in the community category
Yamina Alvarez, Carol Petrozella and Guillermo (Billy) Valdes received the award for education.
Marie O. Etienne, Annette Gibson, Yolanda Nitti and Roxana Orta were selected for excellence in two or more categories.
More Briefing Articles
- Engineers for a Sustainable World to Meet at InterAmerican Campus
- Gallery North presents Horacio Silva: Naturalezas
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund/Wells Fargo Scholarship Available
- InterAmerican Campus Celebrates Veteran's Day With A Commemoration
- InterAmerican Campus Presents “Money Management: Actions You Can Take Today” Workshop
- Miami Dade College Foundation Selects New Leaders
- Miami Dade College’s Hialeah Campus PTK Members Receive Distinguished Recognition
- New York Times Columnist/Award-Winning Author To Kick Off MDC Journalism Speaker Series
- President Dr. Eduardo Padrón Is Honored With The Good Scout Award
- Spokeo Connections Scholarship Available
- Spring Registration Now Available For The Public
- Wolfson Campus Welcomes New Director Of Take Stock In Children