Wolfson Campus Welcomes New Director Of Take Stock In Children
Kathleen Rodriguez has been selected as the new director of Take Stock Children at Wolfson Campus.
Rodriguez has previously been involved with project development and grant operations at North Campus, and has also worked with resource development at the College.
She has a Bachelors of Science degree in Urban and Regional Studies received from Cornell University and Masters Degree in Nonprofit Management from the University of Florida where she found her love for helping others succeed.
More Briefing Articles
- Engineers for a Sustainable World to Meet at InterAmerican Campus
- Gallery North presents Horacio Silva: Naturalezas
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund/Wells Fargo Scholarship Available
- InterAmerican Campus Celebrates Veteran's Day With A Commemoration
- InterAmerican Campus Presents “Money Management: Actions You Can Take Today” Workshop
- Miami Dade College Foundation Selects New Leaders
- Miami Dade College’s Hialeah Campus PTK Members Receive Distinguished Recognition
- New York Times Columnist/Award-Winning Author To Kick Off MDC Journalism Speaker Series
- President Dr. Eduardo Padrón Is Honored With The Good Scout Award
- Spokeo Connections Scholarship Available
- Spring Registration Now Available For The Public
- The School of Nursing at MDC Medical Campus Honored by the Florida Nurses Association