Arts and Entertainment
Two-Part Exhibition Showcased At Miami Dade College’s Museum of Art + Design
Miami Dade College’s Museum of Art + Design located at the Freedom Tower will host a two-part exhibition showcasing the art collections that have been kept at the College’s multiple campuses since the 60s.
The repertoire of works spans a variety of genres and artists such as Benjamin West, Andy Warhol, Frank Stella and more.
The first part of the exhibition is entitled “The Influencers I”, will open January 17, 2014 and close July 12, 2014.
The second part, “The Influencers II”, opens April 16, 2014 and closes July 12, 2014.
Both exhibitions will be open to the general public at the Freedom Tower, 600 Biscayne Blvd., Wednesday through Sunday from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. free of charge.
More Arts and Entertainment Articles
- Amazon Prime Releases New Original Series
- Anjelica Huston Visits The Book Fair
- Books Barrage Miami
- Eco-Friendly Crocodile Sculpture Overlooks Lake At North
- Feliz Cumpleaños: Teatro Prometeo Turns 40
- MIFF Cinemaslam Accepting Student Film Submissions
- Rom-Com Earns An A For Effort