Clinton Global Initiative Awards $10,000 to MDC students
The Miami Dade College Institute for Civic Engagement and Democracy was awarded $10,000 for students participating in the Clinton Global Initiative.
Recipients will receive awards ranging from $500 to $1,000 toward innovative projects to better the world.
Student leaders will have the opportunity to demonstrate solutions for the world’s most demanding challenges such as education, environment, climate change, peace, human rights, poverty alleviation, and public health.
For a chance to become part of the program, individuals or groups must submit their ideas by January 17 to Josh Young, the college wide director of iCED.
More Briefing Articles
- $1,000 Poetry Scholarship Available To Students
- College President Eduardo Padrón Recognized By Spain's Prince And Princess
- Collegewide Collection For The Philippines
- Culinary Students Win First Place At Harvest Festival Mystery Basket Competition
- Homestead Campus To Host Holocaust Lecture
- InterAmerican Campus To Host Holiday Celebration
- Mas Family Scholarship Offers $36,000 To Students Of Cuban Descent
- Miami Dade College Receives 2013 Chancellor’s Best Practice Award
- Miami Dade College’s Wolfson Campus Presents Little Women
- President’s Volunteer Service Award Available To Volunteers
- Student Showcase Of Films Offering $10,000 In Scholarships And Awards