Mas Family Scholarship Offers $36,000 To Students Of Cuban Descent
The Mas Family Scholarship is now available for students of Cuban or direct Cuban descent.
The $36,000 scholarship program is meant to advance the education of Cuban and Cuban American men and women.
In order to apply, students must have a minimum GPA of 3.5 and be considered financially needy.
Students must complete and submit, SAT or ACT scores, three letters of recommendations, a personal essay no longer than 1,000 words, school transcripts, proof of Cuban descent, and proof of college admission.
Portions of the application can be submitted online at www.masscholarships.org
Items that are mailed in must be postmarked by the deadline date.
Deadline to apply is January 17, 2014.
More Briefing Articles
- $1,000 Poetry Scholarship Available To Students
- Clinton Global Initiative Awards $10,000 to MDC students
- College President Eduardo Padrón Recognized By Spain's Prince And Princess
- Collegewide Collection For The Philippines
- Culinary Students Win First Place At Harvest Festival Mystery Basket Competition
- Homestead Campus To Host Holocaust Lecture
- InterAmerican Campus To Host Holiday Celebration
- Miami Dade College Receives 2013 Chancellor’s Best Practice Award
- Miami Dade College’s Wolfson Campus Presents Little Women
- President’s Volunteer Service Award Available To Volunteers
- Student Showcase Of Films Offering $10,000 In Scholarships And Awards