Student Showcase Of Films Offering $10,000 In Scholarships And Awards
The Student Showcase of Films has announced its official "call for entries" for its 2014 competition.
More than $10,000 in scholarships and awards in eight categories will be granted by the organization. Florida student filmmakers will get the opportunity to showcase their movies and commercials to top industry professionals by submitting their entries no later than 5 p.m. on Jan. 27, 2014.
All applicants must be registered Florida students attending a Florida high school, college or be a recent graduate.
Winners will have their films screened during the Palm Beach International Film Festival. The awards show will take place March 14 at 10 a.m. at the Keith C. and Elaine Johnson Wold Performing Arts Center at Lynn University in Boca Raton.
For more information, go to:www.pbfilm.com/studentshowcaseoffilms.cfm
More Briefing Articles
- $1,000 Poetry Scholarship Available To Students
- Clinton Global Initiative Awards $10,000 to MDC students
- College President Eduardo Padrón Recognized By Spain's Prince And Princess
- Collegewide Collection For The Philippines
- Culinary Students Win First Place At Harvest Festival Mystery Basket Competition
- Homestead Campus To Host Holocaust Lecture
- InterAmerican Campus To Host Holiday Celebration
- Mas Family Scholarship Offers $36,000 To Students Of Cuban Descent
- Miami Dade College Receives 2013 Chancellor’s Best Practice Award
- Miami Dade College’s Wolfson Campus Presents Little Women
- President’s Volunteer Service Award Available To Volunteers