Culinary Students Are Now Allowed to Study in Gambero Rosso’s “Citta del Gusto” Cooking Schools Abroad
The Miami Culinary Institute has partnered with Gambero Rosso, Italy’s foremost food and wine publisher and educator, to provide students and instructors with access to Gambero Rosso’s City of Taste cooking schools in Rome, Catania, Palermo, Turin, Napoli and Milan.
The partnership’s aim is to encourage a vigorous exchange of practices and ideas between both organizations.
Besides facilitating communication between the MCI and Gambero Rosso, the program will also establish scholarships and internship opportunities for students eager to further their culinary educations.
Through this partnership – the Italian multimedia company’s first in the U.S. – Gambero Rosso hopes to promote its brand, as well as preserve the traditions of Italian cuisine and wine.
Miami Dade College and the MCI will be the exclusive partners of Gambero Rosso in the U.S.
More Briefing Articles
- “Learn How to Recognize Good Credit” Workshop At North Campus
- Artistry in Rhythm Dance Conference Hosted At MDC Kendall Campus
- Education Program at MDC Offers Shortened Certification for Students with Bachelor’s Degree
- MDC Kendalls’ Theatre Program Presents Spring Awakening
- MDC Professor Sarah Garman Receives The Instructional Technology Council Award
- MDC Scholarship Applications Now Available
- NightTime Jazz Concert At MDC Kendall
- Schwallie Family Scholarship Program Awards Students with Autism up to $3,000
- Sports Unlimited Scholarship
- The Freedom Tower Presents “Beyond the Rails” Exhibit
- Wolfson Campus To Host Women Emerging In The 19th Century Event
- Women’s Self-Care Day At Wolfson Campus