“Learn How to Recognize Good Credit” Workshop At North Campus
Miami Dade College North Campus, 11380 NW 27th Ave., School of Business will host a financial literacy workshop alongside Wells Fargo Bank and South Florida Center for Financial Training on April 2 at noon in Room 1264.
The “Credit: Learn How to Recognize Good Credit” workshop will be geared to inform and educate students on the importance of good credit, how to obtain good credit and recognizing good credit.
Students will be given information that will equip them with tools needed in order to be successful in the near future.
The event is open to the public, no RSVP is necessary and this event is free of charge.
More Briefing Articles
- Artistry in Rhythm Dance Conference Hosted At MDC Kendall Campus
- Culinary Students Are Now Allowed to Study in Gambero Rosso’s “Citta del Gusto” Cooking Schools Abroad
- Education Program at MDC Offers Shortened Certification for Students with Bachelor’s Degree
- MDC Kendalls’ Theatre Program Presents Spring Awakening
- MDC Professor Sarah Garman Receives The Instructional Technology Council Award
- MDC Scholarship Applications Now Available
- NightTime Jazz Concert At MDC Kendall
- Schwallie Family Scholarship Program Awards Students with Autism up to $3,000
- Sports Unlimited Scholarship
- The Freedom Tower Presents “Beyond the Rails” Exhibit
- Wolfson Campus To Host Women Emerging In The 19th Century Event
- Women’s Self-Care Day At Wolfson Campus