The Freedom Tower Presents “Beyond the Rails” Exhibit
New World School of Art students collaborated on the “Beyond the Rails” exhibit as a part of a museum studies course offered by MDC and NWSA at the new Wolfsonian-Florida International University site in downtown Miami.
Students participating in the yearlong museum course created this historically focused exhibit that displays how important and dynamic railroads were. They also learned the role of socioeconomic status in travel in the 19th and 20th century.
The exhibit opens on March 27 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. in the ballroom of the Freedom Tower, 600 Biscayne Blvd. on the Wolfson Campus.
On April 28 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., there will be a closing panel discussion with Mitchell Wolfson Jr and several other guests.
For more information visit:
Address: 600 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, and Fl, 33132
More Briefing Articles
- “Learn How to Recognize Good Credit” Workshop At North Campus
- Artistry in Rhythm Dance Conference Hosted At MDC Kendall Campus
- Culinary Students Are Now Allowed to Study in Gambero Rosso’s “Citta del Gusto” Cooking Schools Abroad
- Education Program at MDC Offers Shortened Certification for Students with Bachelor’s Degree
- MDC Kendalls’ Theatre Program Presents Spring Awakening
- MDC Professor Sarah Garman Receives The Instructional Technology Council Award
- MDC Scholarship Applications Now Available
- NightTime Jazz Concert At MDC Kendall
- Schwallie Family Scholarship Program Awards Students with Autism up to $3,000
- Sports Unlimited Scholarship
- Wolfson Campus To Host Women Emerging In The 19th Century Event
- Women’s Self-Care Day At Wolfson Campus