Women’s Self-Care Day At Wolfson Campus
The Student Allocation and Programming Board at Wolfson Campus, 300 NE 2nd Ave., will host a day of women’s self-care on March 31 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m in Room 8100.
This is the first year the event will be held as part of Women’s Appreciation Day.
Students and faculty are welcomed to participate and receive free massages, yoga lessons, flowers, and attend a presentation on earth-friendly self-care products.
The event is free and open to MDC faculty and staff.
More Briefing Articles
- “Learn How to Recognize Good Credit” Workshop At North Campus
- Artistry in Rhythm Dance Conference Hosted At MDC Kendall Campus
- Culinary Students Are Now Allowed to Study in Gambero Rosso’s “Citta del Gusto” Cooking Schools Abroad
- Education Program at MDC Offers Shortened Certification for Students with Bachelor’s Degree
- MDC Kendalls’ Theatre Program Presents Spring Awakening
- MDC Professor Sarah Garman Receives The Instructional Technology Council Award
- MDC Scholarship Applications Now Available
- NightTime Jazz Concert At MDC Kendall
- Schwallie Family Scholarship Program Awards Students with Autism up to $3,000
- Sports Unlimited Scholarship
- The Freedom Tower Presents “Beyond the Rails” Exhibit
- Wolfson Campus To Host Women Emerging In The 19th Century Event