Creative Writing Workshops At Wolfson Campus
Miami Dade College (MDC) and the Center for Literature and Theater will be hosting their famous Miami Writers Institute on Wednesday, May 7 to Saturday, May 11 at the Wolfson Campus, 300 NE 2nd Ave., to help writer’s polish their craft and successfully publish their works.
The Miami Writers Institute uses the greatest literary experts from around the country to lead intensive workshops in poetry, fiction, memoir, pitching book ideas and publishing.
There will be various workshops such as Writing Fiction and Nonfiction: The Truth About Structure with Jacquelyn Mitchard, Building the Novel with Novelist Mat Johnson, and Writing Poetry: Exploring Dickinson and Whitman with Campbell McGrath.
The workshops do have a fee, but it is open to MDC students and non-students.
Registration is now open, and seating is limited.
More Briefing Articles
- College Night at InterAmerican Campus
- Hialeah Campus President Shares Her Memoir With Students
- In Honor Of Poetry Month Koubek Center Presents Cuban Writers Event
- Kendall Campus Library Remembers Holocaust During Month Of April
- Medical Campus Students Help Students From Paul Laurence Dunbar K-8
- Miami Dade College Announces 2014 Summer Camps
- North Campus Professor Honored With The 2014 Outstanding Latino Educator Award
- NURSE Corps Scholarship Program Offers Hands-On Experience
- Rachel Weiss to Lecture at Wolfson Campus
- Summer Registration Now Available For The Public
- The Andrea Castillo Foundation Offering $1,000 Scholarship
- Tuyo Ranked Number One In Ambiance And Customer Service By Opentable.com