Hialeah Campus President Shares Her Memoir With Students
Hialeah Campus president Mattie Roig-Watnik shared her memoir, Life As I See It, with dozens of MDC students as part of Women’s History Month.
Life As I See It, is about Roig-Watnik’s experience leaving Cuba when she was only seven years old.
Before becoming campus president, Roig-Watnik was an MDC professor of anatomy and physiology and later became dean of academic affairs at North Campus.
Roig-Watnik wishes students to share their stories through writing for we all have emotional stories to tell.
More Briefing Articles
- College Night at InterAmerican Campus
- Creative Writing Workshops At Wolfson Campus
- In Honor Of Poetry Month Koubek Center Presents Cuban Writers Event
- Kendall Campus Library Remembers Holocaust During Month Of April
- Medical Campus Students Help Students From Paul Laurence Dunbar K-8
- Miami Dade College Announces 2014 Summer Camps
- North Campus Professor Honored With The 2014 Outstanding Latino Educator Award
- NURSE Corps Scholarship Program Offers Hands-On Experience
- Rachel Weiss to Lecture at Wolfson Campus
- Summer Registration Now Available For The Public
- The Andrea Castillo Foundation Offering $1,000 Scholarship
- Tuyo Ranked Number One In Ambiance And Customer Service By Opentable.com