Kendall Campus Library Remembers Holocaust During Month Of April
MDC Kendall Campus Library is remembering the Holocaust during the month of April.
The library is currently showcasing information about the Holocaust in which more than six million people died.
Confronting the Holocaust: American Responses is this month’s topic. The theme analyzes how the United States government dealt with the Holocaust and the actions concerning it.
April is a commemorative period since Yom Hashoah, the Holocaust and Ghetto Revolt Remembrance Day, takes place.
The Kendall Campus Library, 11011 SW 104th St, is open Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
More Briefing Articles
- College Night at InterAmerican Campus
- Creative Writing Workshops At Wolfson Campus
- Hialeah Campus President Shares Her Memoir With Students
- In Honor Of Poetry Month Koubek Center Presents Cuban Writers Event
- Medical Campus Students Help Students From Paul Laurence Dunbar K-8
- Miami Dade College Announces 2014 Summer Camps
- North Campus Professor Honored With The 2014 Outstanding Latino Educator Award
- NURSE Corps Scholarship Program Offers Hands-On Experience
- Rachel Weiss to Lecture at Wolfson Campus
- Summer Registration Now Available For The Public
- The Andrea Castillo Foundation Offering $1,000 Scholarship
- Tuyo Ranked Number One In Ambiance And Customer Service By Opentable.com