Miami Dade College Announces 2014 Summer Camps
The School of Continuing Education and Professional Development at Miami Dade College will be offering a variety of camps at the Kendall and North Campuses.
Costs range anywhere between $120-$330 depending on camp chosen.
The kids and teens summer program is a place where kids will be surrounded by educational yet fun environment.
Parents will have the option to customize their childs schedules.
MDC's Kendall Campus,1011 SW 104th St., will offer classical summer camps as Wild Things Happen Camp where children, ages 5 to 11, participate in computers, field trips, sports, music, arts & crafts, games, and other activities.
The North Campus, 11380 NW 27th Ave., will offer Kidscene Camp where children will partake in field trips, swimming, social skills, reading program, sports, and environmental activities.
More Briefing Articles
- College Night at InterAmerican Campus
- Creative Writing Workshops At Wolfson Campus
- Hialeah Campus President Shares Her Memoir With Students
- In Honor Of Poetry Month Koubek Center Presents Cuban Writers Event
- Kendall Campus Library Remembers Holocaust During Month Of April
- Medical Campus Students Help Students From Paul Laurence Dunbar K-8
- North Campus Professor Honored With The 2014 Outstanding Latino Educator Award
- NURSE Corps Scholarship Program Offers Hands-On Experience
- Rachel Weiss to Lecture at Wolfson Campus
- Summer Registration Now Available For The Public
- The Andrea Castillo Foundation Offering $1,000 Scholarship
- Tuyo Ranked Number One In Ambiance And Customer Service By Opentable.com