Summer Registration Now Available For The Public
Miami Dade College has opened its Summer 2014 registration to the public.
Students may register for classes online or by calling (305)-237-8888.
To register online click on “current students” link located on the MDC homepage, then under the quick links bar click on the option “register, add/drop classes”, for the spring semester.
After logging in, you will see a registration menu that offers a couple of choices; click the option that corresponds to you.
Lastly, type in the course ID or reference number and choose a time and campus.
Open registration runs through May 11.
More Briefing Articles
- College Night at InterAmerican Campus
- Creative Writing Workshops At Wolfson Campus
- Hialeah Campus President Shares Her Memoir With Students
- In Honor Of Poetry Month Koubek Center Presents Cuban Writers Event
- Kendall Campus Library Remembers Holocaust During Month Of April
- Medical Campus Students Help Students From Paul Laurence Dunbar K-8
- Miami Dade College Announces 2014 Summer Camps
- North Campus Professor Honored With The 2014 Outstanding Latino Educator Award
- NURSE Corps Scholarship Program Offers Hands-On Experience
- Rachel Weiss to Lecture at Wolfson Campus
- The Andrea Castillo Foundation Offering $1,000 Scholarship
- Tuyo Ranked Number One In Ambiance And Customer Service By Opentable.com