Tuyo Ranked Number One In Ambiance And Customer Service By Opentable.com
Tuyo Restaurant, located on the rooftop of the Miami Dade College Culinary Institute was ranked number one in Contemporary American, Best Ambiance and Best Service by opentable.com, a website that allows customers to provide feedback about their experience based on service, food and quality.
Eszter Horvath, restaurant and catering manager for Tuyo, said she “feels very proud to be climbing a ladder of success.”
Opentable.com Diner Choice recognition was given to Tuyo by the customers that have dined at the restaurant, and also the ones who have ranked Tuyo five stars due to its excellent service.
“We make everyone feel special,” added Horvath.
More Briefing Articles
- College Night at InterAmerican Campus
- Creative Writing Workshops At Wolfson Campus
- Hialeah Campus President Shares Her Memoir With Students
- In Honor Of Poetry Month Koubek Center Presents Cuban Writers Event
- Kendall Campus Library Remembers Holocaust During Month Of April
- Medical Campus Students Help Students From Paul Laurence Dunbar K-8
- Miami Dade College Announces 2014 Summer Camps
- North Campus Professor Honored With The 2014 Outstanding Latino Educator Award
- NURSE Corps Scholarship Program Offers Hands-On Experience
- Rachel Weiss to Lecture at Wolfson Campus
- Summer Registration Now Available For The Public
- The Andrea Castillo Foundation Offering $1,000 Scholarship