WEST CAMPUS GALLERY INTRODUCES ANTONIO PEREZ MELERO ARTWORK
Miami Dade College's Galleries of Art + Design will present Antonio Perez Melero's, La Sultana and many other related work from May 16 to July 18 at the West Campus gallery, 3800 N.W. 115 Ave.
La Sultana, which was completed back in 1988, is a work of three-dimensions that stands
over six feet tall and is 23 feet long. From different angles, the viewer can see several symbolic
elements from Caracas, Venezuela.
Melero, born in Spain, started his career in Venezuela, and displays his work internationally as well as in public collections.
The gallery is free and open to the public.
For more information contact the Galleries of Art + Design at (305) 237-7700
More Briefing Articles
- A Midsummer’s Film Festival: Shakespeare On The Big Screen
- CINTAS Presents Impact And Legacy At Freedom Tower
- INTERAMERICAN CAMPUS HOSTS DOMINOFEST
- Reporter Alumna Lands TV Reporting Job In Texas
- Summer B Registration Now Open
- Summer Camp Registration For ArtSouth Has Begun
- Teatro Prometeo To Participate In International Hispanic Theatre Festival
- The Influencers Hits The MDC Museum of Art + Design
- Wolfson Welcomes New ACCESS Director Helen Muñiz Bermudez