To be eligible for admission to the Massage Therapy Program, you must complete the following steps:
- You are 18 years old and have earned, or will earn at the time of enrollment into the program, a high school diploma or a high school equivalency diploma (GED).
- If you have not been enrolled at Miami Dade College during the past 12 months, complete an Application for Admission or Readmission to Vocational Credit Courses.
- If needed, register for and complete the Test of Adult Basic Education (T.A.B.E.) through Testing Services, Room 1303, Medical Campus, 305-237-4275, or through the testing center at any of the other MDC campuses. Get Bursar Authorization form from the Admissions Office or an Advisor.
- Request former school and/or non MDC colleges to forward transcripts (including high school and degree) to the Admissions Office, before the admission review deadline.
- Complete the Program Application process by submitting an application for Program Admission. Turn in to New Student Center Room 1113. Applications are accepted year round.
Where Do I Send My Application Materials?
You may send your MDC application to any admissions office located on any of the seven campuses of Miami Dade College. Applications for admission may also be filled out on line at http://www.mdc.edu.
You must also send the following:
- Application fee (check or money order - no cash)
- Official high school transcript and official college transcripts (if available) to the Admissions/Registrar’s Office.
Where Do I Send My Program Application Materials?
Send your Application for Program Admission or bring it to the Vocational Certificate Student Resource Center, at the address below:
Miami Dade College
New Student Center
950 N.W. 20th Street
Miami, FL 33127