* Although it is not required, it is highly recommended that students enroll in MCB 2010L when taking MCB 2010. Students planning to transition from the ADN to the BSN program are required to successfully complete MCB 2010L.
** Anatomy and Physiology courses must be completed within 10 years of application deadline date. Any student with a passing grade for courses over 10 years old will need to see an Advisor at Medical Campus to complete an "Appeal to Repeat a Course with a "C" or Better."
3. Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5.
4. Graduates from an accredited institution outside the United States must provide official transcripts, translation and evaluation and must participate in the TOEFL process – please see an academic advisor for more details.
5. Selection criteria will be based on overall cumulative GPA and natural science GPA.
1. The following courses must be completed to be awarded the Associate in Science Degree.
CGS 1060‡ Introduction to Microcomputer
‡Applicants may complete this requirement with the successful completion of the Computer Competency Test. This course requirement must be completed by the 31st credit of enrollment.
2. Applicants with more than three (3) grades of “D”, “F”, or “W” in the required natural science pre-requisite courses are not eligible for entry in any of the Nursing program options.
3. Additionally, applicants with more than two (2) enrollments (D, F, or W) for any of the required natural science pre-requisite courses are not eligible for entry into any of the Nursing program options.
4. All students must attend a SOS Pre-Nursing Boot Camp upon acceptance into any of the Nursing program options.
1. All Cumulative GPA (40%)
2. Natural Sciences GPA (60%)