Welcome to Miami Dade College North Campus Advisement and Career Services. We are here to support you in one of the most exciting and significant chapters of your life. Our knowledgeable, skilled advisors are here to guide you as you begin your college journey and pursue your career goals. Advisors will assist you to identify and plan the individual pathway that will lead to your success both to graduation and after graduation.
1) Quality holistic advisement for students.
2) Advising specific to transfer students, Dual Enrollment students.
3) Assistance developing your MAP (My Academic Plan).
4) Referral to supportive services such as Coaches and Mentors in your pathways and other campus resources.
5) Guided assistance in career exploration, resume writing and interviewing skills. Referrals to jobs and internships.
Please visit the Advisement and Career Services Department in Building 1, Room 1104.
You are our top priority.
We succeed when you succeed.
Barbara Pryor, Director Retention and Transition Services
Advisement and Career Services- North Campus