Contact the Student Support Center
Miami Dade College's Virtual College is committed to student success by offering several support options for students:
- Technical Support
- Admissions and Preparation
- Course Selection and Registration
- Proctored Testing Information
- Getting Started Each Term
- General Course and Textbook Information
Please be prepared to include MDC ID, reference number of a course and/or contact information.
Student Support Center hours are extended to 6:00 PM Monday – Thursday the first week of each term.
Use the Knowledge Base
Answers and solutions to common questions are available to students 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Browse through our knowledge base – which is updated frequently to offer the latest and most current information.
- Review the most frequently asked questions and find your answer.
- Use the search bar to enter a question and find the answer.
- If the answer to your question is not available, please let us know.
- Submit your feedback at any time. Tell us what you think of our online support so we may continuously improve it and add the information students need.
- Answer not available? Submit a ticket to our Student Support Center.
Submit a Ticket
Whether it's a technical issue or questions about the following semester, students can submit a ticket to receive a response from our Student Support Center team.
- Search the Knowledge Base to see if the answers to your questions are readily available.
- If you cannot find an answer for your question, go back to our Support Center page and select the 'Submit a Ticket' option.
- You will then be asked to enter your myMDC login and password.
- Once signed in, you may record the reason for your inquiry by entering the priority, problem category, attach a file and add any necessary details.