Wolfson Campus is uniquely different from other MDC campuses because it is located in the middle of downtown Miami. Since there are many venues in the downtown area, such as Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena and others that attract visitors and tourists, the campus has to be very selective in the utilization of our parking facilities. Therefore, only registered students can park in our parking garage located in Building 7000 and in Parking Lot No. 9. The entrances to the garage are on Northeast Fifth Street, Northeast Sixth Street and on Northeast First Avenue. The entrance to Lot No. 9 is located between Northeast Third Street and First Avenue.
Our hours of operation and parking regulations are posted at every entrance. In order to have access to any parking facility you must comply with the following:
- A valid decal is to be displayed on the vehicle on or before the first day following the 100% refund period of each term.
- The decal is valid for the academic year for which it is issued and expires on July 31st of that year.
- The decal is to be displayed on the lower left corner of the rear window or on the left side of the rear bumper. The decal issued must match the information provided for the vehicle.
In order to access the garage, please slide your valid MDC ID through the card reader. (An MDC ID is valid only if you are enrolled during the current semester at the Wolfson Campus.)
To obtain an MDC ID and a decal, please go to the Student Life Office, Room 2101, with the following:
- A paid class schedule (validated or with a paid receipt).
- An official picture ID (Driver’s License, State Issued ID, Passport).
- Provide vehicle registration for Parking Decal
Your vehicle tag number or vehicle registration - you are allowed to request a decal for a maximum of two vehicles.
to Student Life Home