Miami Dade College

Padrón Campus

Student Organization Forms

New Student Organization Checklist

To create a new organization, register on SharkNet.

MDC Sharks logo with 'Visit Sharknet' text.

Summary of Requirements for Active Student Organizations:

  • Five students and one advisor
  • Constitution
  • 2 general meetings per semester
  • 50 community service hours per semester
  • Active SharkNet page
  • InterClub Council representation
  • Club Rush participation
  • Monthly Activity Report

For more details, please review the Student Organizations Guidelines

The following student organization forms and documents can be found on SharkNet


  • Budget Allocation Request: For student organizations to request additional funding to support student activities and programs.
  • Student Travel Funds Request: For student organizations to request Student Life funding for travel.
  • Student Organization Monthly Report Form: To be submitted monthly on the last business day of the month.
  • Student Organization Officer Update Form: To be submitted at the beginning of each semester by organization leader.


  • Cash Remittance Report
  • Petty Cash Voucher
  • Travel Documents
  • InterClub Council Meeting Schedule
  • Sample Constitution

Note: you must sign in to SharkNet to submit above forms and documents.

Travel Forms

Required Travel Documents for Eduardo J. Padrón Campus All travel documents are available on SharkNet

1. Miami Dade College Travel Packet

  • Complete travel packet (all pages) must be submitted if one or more of the following criteria are met:
    • Traveling outside of Miami Dade county
    • Overnight travel
    • College funding is being used to pay for any trip expenses (food, transportation, hotel, registration, etc.)

      *Complete packet be submitted to Student Life Director six (6) weeks prior to travel

  • Otherwise, only student waiver portion (pages 9 & 10) of travel packet must be completed and submitted to Student Life Director 2 weeks in advance.

2. Travel Advance

3. Request for Leave of Absence and Reimbursement (P2)

Hotel Room Assignment Form (if applicable)

College Van Driving Authorization (if applicable)

Please contact Student Life if you have any questions regarding student travel.

Activity Forms

Student Life Collaboration Form: For faculty and staff to request Student Life funding to support programs for students.