* Although it is not required, it is highly recommended that students enroll in MCB 2010L when taking MCB 2010. Students planning to transition from the ADN to the BSN program are required to successfully complete MCB 2010L.
** Anatomy and Physiology courses must be completed within 10 years of application deadline date. Any student with a passing grade for courses over 10 years old will need to see an Advisor at Medical Campus to complete an "Appeal to Repeat a Course with a "C" or Better."
3. Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5.
4. Graduates from an accredited institution outside the United States must provide official transcripts, translation and evaluation and must participate in the TOEFL process – please see an academic advisor for more details.
5. Complete the National League for Nursing Pre-Admission Examination (NLN PAX RN) with a minimum score of 50 on each of the sub-exam areas (verbal, mathematics, and science) and attain an overall score of 106. Applicants may only repeat the examination once. There must be a six month time lapse between the first and second attempt.
1. The following courses must be completed to be awarded the Associate in Science Degree.
CGS 1060‡ Introduction to Microcomputer
‡Applicants may complete this requirement with the successful completion of the Computer Competency Test. This course requirement must be completed by the 31st credit of enrollment.
2. Applicants with more than three (3) grades of “D”, “F”, or “W” in the required natural science pre-requisite courses are not eligible for entry in any of the Nursing program options.
3. Additionally, applicants with more than two (2) enrollments (D, F, or W) for any of the required natural science pre-requisite courses are not eligible for entry into any of the Nursing program options.
1. Scores on the NLN PAX RN Test (60%)
2. Natural Sciences GPA (40%)