A Supply Chain Management degree will lead you to new and profitable career options. This is your opportunity to develop your expertise on supply chain activities such as product development, sourcing, information systems, production, logistics and more. Register now and learn how to maximize customer value and gain a competitive advantage in business.
- Complete the MDC application
- Complete the MDC Supplemental BAS application online for Supply Chain Management.
- Minimum of 2.5 cumulative Grade Point Average on a 4.0 scale
- An Associate in Science (AS, transportation and logistics or business related fields) with a minimum of 15 general education credits from a regionally accredited institution
- An Associate in Arts from a regionally accredited institution
- A minimum of 60 semester hours from a regionally accredited institution, including completion of all general education requirements (36 credits)
- Complete the Lower Division prerequisite courses with a minimum grade of "C."
P5300 Pre-BAS Prerequisites:
- ENC1101, one Math, ACG 2021/Lab
- Minimum of 45 credits applicable to the program
P9300 BAS Prerequisites:
- ENC1101, ENC1102, one Math, QMB2100
- ACG 2021/Lab, ACG 2071/Lab, MAN 2021, ECO 2013, ECO 2023, TRA 1154, and TRA 2010
Additional Requirements for the BAS in Supply Chain Management Program
- Students admitted to the baccalaureate degree program without meeting the foreign language requirement must complete the requirement prior to graduation.
- If satisfying the requirement by high school courses (2 years of sequential Language), official high school transcript must be submitted to MDC Transcript Services.
- Completion of CGS1060 with a minimum grade of "C" or passing the computer competency test