JUMP START A Summer Program for Incoming Freshmen
What is JumpStart?
The Summer JumpStart program at the Miami Dade College-North Campus is a unique program designed to help incoming freshmen transition to college by providing a strong academic foundation, individualized advisement, and a supportive learning environment. The program is intended for students interested in earning a College Credit Certificate or a head start on your Associate in Arts degree. JumpStart provides free tuition and fees for Florida residents, but enrollment is limited!
- Students earn 6 college credits
- Free tuition for Florida residents
- Includes Textbooks
To be eligible for the JumpStart Program, you must:
- Complete the following admissions requirements:
- Complete the JumpStart Application.
- Pay the $30.00 MDC Admission Application fee (at the Bursar's office or online)
- Take ACCUPLACER NG in the Testing Department (at any Campus). If you took the SAT or ACT, have scores sent electronically to MDC.
- Complete the 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 Federal Financial Aid Application.