Financial aid is still available for fall, no matter how you take your classes: remote, in-person, hybrid or MDC Online. Learn if you qualify and apply
To register for courses, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to MDConnect.
- Select ‘Enroll' and choose the term you wish to register for
- Under 'Find Classes', click the 'Search' button
- Select the criteria for the class search (e.g., Subject = ENC, Course Number = 1101). Select as much criteria as you know and click 'Search'
- Press the 'Select' button next to the section you wish to enroll in
- Press 'Next'
- Repeat the process for other courses by clicking the 'search' button
- When you're finished selecting all your classes, press ‘Proceed to Step 2 of 3’
- Press ‘Finish Enrolling’. You won’t be registered for classes until you complete this step.
Tuition Payment Deadlines
- Registration starts Monday, May 11
- Classes start Tuesday, September 1
|For courses registered during the following dates
|05/11 - 05/20
|05/21 - 06/03
|06/04 - 06/17
|06/18 - 07/01
|07/02 - 07/15
|07/16 - 07/29
|07/30 - 08/12
|08/13 - 08/24
|08/25/2020 - 12/18/2020 (End of Term)
||Every 48 hours starting on August 26, 2020
- Search for Classes | Search for classes without logging in.
- Financial Aid | If you have not yet applied for financial aid, you can do so by visiting MDC Financial Aid.
- Nelnet Payment Plan | Available to students who need an option for paying course and tuition fees/credit unit fees not covered by Financial Aid and/or other sources.
- Pay Via Western Union | A great choice for International or out of state payments. Make payments directly to MDC via Western Union using the currency of your choice.
- IEP | Stay on track and ensure satisfactory progress for financial aid by obtaining an Individualized Educational Plan.
- Pay My Fees | Don’t get dropped from classes. Take care of any outstanding fees you may have.
- Scholarships Available | Apply for MDC scholarships and view the current listing of available scholarships.
- College Registrar's Office | Assistance with admissions, registration, course information, student records, and more.
Fall registration is open.
Don't wait for long lines. Meet with an advisor to discuss your academic plan and determine which courses to take.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need help registering? Talk to a Live Chat Advisor.
Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
You may also contact the Call Center at 305-237-8888 for assistance.