Applicants for admission must request final, official academic transcripts from all secondary (high school) and postsecondary (college/university) attended. Domestic (U.S.) high school and/or college/university transcripts must be sent to Miami Dade College either electronically (by a third party) or by mail directly from the institution(s) to the address below.

Miami Dade College
Attention: Transcript Processing Services
11011 S.W. 104th Street, Room R301
Miami, Florida 33176-3393

Miami Dade College accepts electronic transcripts from the following providers (contact your previous institution for additional details):

  • eScrip-Safe - college transcripts
  • Parchment Exchange- college
  • Naviance – private high schools
  • National Student Clearinghouse- college transcripts
  • Scribbles - high school
  • FASTER/SPEEDE – high school and college electronic transcripts
  • SMART/Joint Service Transcript – military transcripts

Official transcripts from each institution attended are required for all degree-seeking students. Your admission to the college remains incomplete until all required official transcripts are submitted. Failure to submit all official transcripts may result in loss of eligibility and removal of your awards. Non-degree-seeking students are not required to submit transcripts and are not eligible for federal financial aid. Please be aware that transcripts submitted after your financial aid has been processed could result in loss of eligibility or removal of your awards, including prior year(s) aid. Find out about the terms and conditions of receiving aid here.

If you are a Florida public high school graduate, Miami Dade College will electronically request transcript for incoming Fall semester students. However, you are ultimately responsible for ensuring that the College receives your final high school transcript

Domestic academic transcript(s) and /or diploma(s) hand carried or mailed by the student will not be accepted.

Students with General Educational Development (GED)

Students must request GED transcript from the Department of Education or Parchment to be sent via electronically or regular mail to Transcript Processing Services.

All non-Florida GED’s should be sent to Transcript Processing Services to the following address:

Miami Dade College
Attention: Transcript Processing Services
11011 S.W. 104th Street, Room R301
Miami, Florida 33176-3393

Home Schooled Students

Students must bring a signed affidavit submitted by the student’s parent or legal guardian attesting that the student has completed a Florida home education program to their home campus Admissions and Registration Office.

Foreign High School and or Foreign College/University

Students who attended a foreign high school and/or college/university must provide all final, official academic documents to a campus Admissions and Registration Office or Transcript Services. Apostille will be required for graduates from a country that is part of the Hague Convention or a seal from the Department of Foreign Affairs for countries that are not. Students may submit a NACES, AICE, or M- DCPS evaluation (only high school credentials) in place of the apostille. Documents not issued in English may also require a translation from an ATA member. NACES or AICE evaluations are required for students with a degree from a foreign college or university. Students who completed courses in a foreign college or university without earning a degree only need to provide a transcript translation from an ATA member.

For more information concerning MDC admissions procedure and required documentation please view the Manual of Procedure.