Kendall Campus - Business Resource Center
- Active Learning Lab (R450; By Reservation Only)
- Business Innovation Lab (aka BIT Center Kendall; R447; By Reservation Only)
- Business Tutoring Lab (R448; Details Below)
Monday - Thursday: 9:00AM - 4:30 PM
Friday - Sunday: Closed
Tutoring available for these Business Courses:
- ACG2021/71 - Financial/Managerial Accounting
- ECO2013/23 - Macroeconomics/Microeconomics
- QMB2100 - Business Statistics
- MAN3506 - Operations Management
- MTB1103 - Business Math
- Others (Limited Availability; Please Ask Us)
Online One-on-One Tutoring (Zoom)
Appointments Required (can be scheduled by phone or in-person,in R448)
In-Person One-on-One Tutoring (R448)
Appointments Suggested; Not Required. Tutor availability can vary weekly.
Large and small tables, comfortable chairs, Wi-Fi, power outlets, and mobile whiteboard for individual or group study. Bring your own computer or use one of ours (desktop or laptop).
From our computers only (10 free B&W pages available per student per day).
Business Textbooks/Scientific Calculators/Office Supplies
Hard copies of many current business textbooksand other materialsavailable to use in the lab.
Two dual-screen Bloomberg Terminals available to BMC-Certified students, faculty, and staff.