MDC Online Orientation
Each term, MDC Online offers a no fee, no credit online orientation for new students. The MDC Online Orientation is designed to help students:
- become successful online learners
- gain learning and awareness through self-assessments
- grow familiar with the Learning Management System
- acquire the technical skills necessary to succeed in an online course
- discover more about MDC's processes and academic resources
To Enroll in the Orientation:
- First, please make sure you are using Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Next go to http://openeducation.blackboard.com/mdc
- Then click on the Student Orientation link – "MDC Online Student Orientation"
- Click on the grey Enroll button, then select “Don’t have an account? Create one now.” The system will NOT recognize your standard MDC credentials, so create your login and password by using your MDC standard username and password so you remember how to login again.
- You will see a green sign at the top that states - Success: You are now enrolled in "Virtual College Student Orientation".
- Click on “Go to Course” to begin.
For more information, view this introductory video: