MDC Online Orientation
Each term, MDC Online offers a no fee, no credit online orientation for new students. The MDC Online Orientation is designed to help students:
- become successful online learners
- gain learning and awareness through self-assessments
- grow familiar with the Learning Management System
- acquire the technical skills necessary to succeed in an online course
- discover more about MDC's processes and academic resources
To Enroll in the Orientation
- First, please make sure you are using the latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Next, self-enroll in the orientation course here
- Look on the bottom left-side of the screen and click on the grey ‘Enroll’ button.
- When prompted for a password, please enter SharkOnline2021#
- You will see a notification at the top that states – ‘Success: You are now enrolled in "MDC Online Student Orientation".
- Click on ‘Start Here’ to begin.
- Students must be currently enrolled and must use their MDC student credentials to gain access to the orientation course.
- Once you self-enroll in the MDC Online Orientation course, you will have immediate access.
- If you cannot access Blackboard and/or cannot gain access to the course, please contact the Student Support Center for assistance.
For more information, view this introductory video: